Wednesday 25 September 2013

In Focus: Modesty Wear


So I have been watching Modesty Wear on Facebook for some time. Since I have huge insecurities about my arms I have always been drawn to a batwing or butterfly abaya. That is why Modesty Wear caught my attention. They do an abaya/dress that uses the design but in colours and material that is so versatile it can be worn at any occasion


They have the batwing abaya that comes with a material belt that you can choose to wear.... or not.



For a little more dressy option, you can get a chiffon dress. Chiffon is very elegant and takes very little to make the dress a formal piece.



The also do skirts in every colour of the rainbow. They look so feminine with the bow at the front and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.




But my favourite is the jumpsuit dress. If I could I would get every colour and pattern. I would live in them for the rest of my life!



They do these comfy looking cardigans too!



Modesty wear is extremely feminine and modest. They design pieces that are versatile and can be worn all year round.

I think it's time I purchased some pieces of my own..... problem is.... which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment